- Project closeout needs to occur expeditiously, and a lot of procedures and timely actions are required. Stone is relentless in obtaining and providing the documents and actions necessary to fully closeout the project and leave nothing in limbo.
- Ensure Obtainment of All Required Governmental Approvals/Certificates of Occupancy Coordinate and Review As-Built Drawings, O&M Manuals, W arranties & Certifications Coordinate Equipment Start-up, Training and Documentation Turnover
- Resolve any Outstanding Disputes
- Obtain Necessary Final Lien Waivers
- Reconcile and Provide Final Job Cost Accounting