STONE's comprehensive analysis, advice, and oversight of build outs and renovations enables clients to experience predictable and controlled processes . We typically begin advising tenants prior to lease commitments, and in this phase we arm tenants, as well as their brokers and attorneys, with detailed and extensive project information to assist them in their decisions to lease what space under what terms. Following the lease transaction, we then run point for the client leading the project team from design through to occupancy.
SAMPLE OF SERVICES
SITE SELECTION -COST IMPACT ANALYSIS
- EXISTING CONDITIONS
- BUILDING SYSTEMS
- BUILDING STANDARDS/LANDLORD RULES AND REQUIREMENTS
- COMPLETE AND ALL INCLUSIVE TENANT IMPROVEMENT COST PROJECTIONS WITH DETAILED SCOPES OF WORK, INCLUDING FF&E
- SPACE PLAN DEVELOPMENT OVERSIGHT AND ADVICE
SITE SELECTION - REGULATORY ANALYSIS
- ZONING, SITE PLANS, PROFFERS, COVENANTS, PARKING - CAN OUR CLIENT OCCUPY A SPACE UNDER CONSIDERATION, AND IF SO WHAT PROCESSES/APPROVALS IN ADDITION TO A BUILDING PERMIT ARE REQUIRED?
LEASE DOCUMENT REVIEWS AND CUSTOMIZATION
- LETTER OF INTENT/PROPOSAL - REVIEWS AND MARKUPS, SPECIFICALLY LANGUAGE ON LANDLORD WORK REQUIREMENTS/DELINEATIONS AND COMMENCEMENT DATES SO THAT CLIENTS ARE ADEQUATELY PROTECTED AND TERMS THAT DRIVE CONSTRUCTION COSTS ARE ADDRESSED PRIOR TO LEASE DRAFT.
- LEASE DRAFTS - REVIEWS AND MARKUPS TO CONTROL COST EXPOSURES, AND TO ENSURE THAT THE PERFORMANCE AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF BOTH TENANT AND LANDLORD ARE CLEAR AND AGREED UPON UP FRONT.
DESIGN TEAM PROCUREMENT AND MANAGEMENT
FF&E VENDOR PROCUREMENT AND MANAGEMENT
LANDLORD COMMUNICATION AND COORDINATION
REGULATORY APPROVAL OVERSIGHT
CONTRACTOR PROCUREMENT AND MANAGEMENT
MOVE COORDINATION AND MANAGEMENT